Savory Coriander Crackers
- 1 cup Chickpea Flour (Besan)
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 fistful Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 2 fistful Fresh Curry Leaves
- 2 Fresh Green Chillies (Medium Sized)
- 1 inch Ginger Pod
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 tsp Asafoetida Powder (Hing)
- 3 tbsp roasted sesame powder
- Sieve together Chickpea Flour and Whole Wheat Flour. Add in the dry spices: Salt, Turmeric Powder, Asafoetida Powder and Baking Powder.
- Grind the coriander leaves, curry leaves, green chilies and ginger to a coarse paste in a grinder.
- Add in the green chutney mix to the dry flour. Knead into a dough adding water as much required. Do not add all the water at once. We just need to get the flour together to create a dough.
- Let the dough rest in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius. Roll the dough using rolling pin about 1/4 inch thick. Cut out the crackers in any desired shape.
- Place the cut-out crackers on a parchment sheet on baking tray
- Bake the biscuits for 18 minutes and then flip them over to bake for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the biscuits from oven and let them cool down. They will harden as they cool. Store them in an airtight container and enjoy them as a snack