- ¾ cup roasted peanuts (with skin)
- ⅓ cup dried dates (powdered)
- 2 roasted red chilly whole
- ¼ cup Tamarind
- ½ tsp rock salt
- Grind all the ingredients in the grinder, along with a bit of water till you have a smooth creamy pink coloured dressing.
- This may take a bit of time – 5 to 10 minutes depending on your mixer.
- Keep grinding till a smooth consistency is achieved.
- This can be stored in the refrigerator for 5 to 7 days.
- Use it as a dip with crackers, vegetable sticks or massage it into chopped vegetables as a salad dressing!
Contributor: Bhavana Kapoor