I don’t know any child who is not hooked on to chocolates. What better way to treat them than give them this extremely healthy, refreshing and energizing version of chocolate mousse which is completely raw too. It has the goodness of coconut meat, hence rich in minerals and fiber. It is much lower in fat than mature coconuts, so adults can enjoy this guilt-free too! Why is it also great for the mothers? Because its so simple to make ❤❤
- 1 cup of Thick meat from a fresh coconut,
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 4 tbsp date paste (for which you need black dates)
- dash of vanilla extract.
- Seasonal fruit or dry fruits to top
- Blend all ingredients together till really smooth. Transfer into small bowls. Refrigerate till the mousse is chilled.
- Sprinkle mangoes, pomogrenate, berries, mint leaves, orange zest on top and serve.
- Method To make date paste – Deseed black dates and soak them in water for 2 hours.
- Remove the extra water and blend them till you have a smooth paste.
- No need to strain. Keep refrigerated this in a glass jar, and use it to sweeten smoothies etc.
- So hope you all enjoy making it, feeding it and feeding yourselves with it too:) have a lovely day ahead! !!!
Contributor: Bhavna Kapoor