- 1 cup – Overnight Soaked Cashews
- 3/4 cup – coconut flour
- 5 tbsp – Palm sugar ( add as per sweet taste)
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 2-3 tsp rose water
- Few strands of saffron
- First make cashew paste.
- Then add all the rest ingredients into same jar alongwith paste and blend altogether.
- Hand roll and shape to make Pedha.
- Garnish with any dry fruit pieces
HOW TO MAKE COCONUT FLOUR AT HOME:
- After extracting 1st, 2 nd, and 3rd milk of coconut, roast that coconut in thick pan (kadai) till it gets crisp.
- It takes around 10-15 min. And then grind these crisp coconut into mixer.
- You will get coarse coconut flour which you can use in making pedha, cookies and various other recipes.
Contributor : Arati Rajgopal