Whole wheat ata – 2 cups
Jaggery powder – 1.5 cups ( can add more as per taste)
Grated coconut (dry) – 1 cup
Cardamom powder – 1 tsp
Poppy seeds powder – 1 tsp
- Roast poppy seeds and make powder.
- Roast aata in a pan till it turns light brown.
- Dissolve jaggery in another pan ( with or w/o water) and add roasted ata and coconut in it.
- Mix in it poppy seeds powder and cardamom powder
- If mixture is too dry sprinkle water or coconut milk
- Pour this mixture into plate on parchment paper
- Mark lines of desired shape when hot
- After cooling down store in air tight container.
Contributor: Archana Joshi