- 1 3/4 cup whole wheat flour or mix 3/4 oats flour with 1 cup wheat flour
- 3/4 cup jaggery powder ( 2tbsp more for extra sweetness)
- 1 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp coco powder unsweetened
- 3 to 4 tbsp chopped walnuts/ any nuts
- 3 tbsp Chocó chips ( vegan- dark chocolate)
- 1 1/2 cup apple puree ( steam and blend)
- 1/2 cup non dairy milk
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Mix all the dry and wet ingredients separately and then mix them in together.
- Bake the muffins for 15 minutes at 400 F and then at 350 F for 5-6 mins.
- Your yummy muffins are ready to eat.
( Shared by Saee)