- 6 ripened lemons
- 1 tsp roasted methi seed
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 cup jaggery powder
- 1-2 tsp red chilli powder
- Cut lemons into pieces.
- Rub salt & turmeric to lemon pieces and store it in the air tight container.
- Keep it in the cold/ dark place for 8 days
- Make jaggery syrup by adding water and boiling till it becomes thick
- Add stored lemon mix, methi powder in the jaggery syrup. Take it down the flame after 2 mins
- Pickle is ready
- If you want more juice, can add lemon juice later on.
Contributed by: Rohini Bapat