Almonds – 2 cups
Mixed dry fruits – ½ cup for garnishing
Cut fruits ( of your choice ) – 2 cups
Sabja seeds – 4 tbsp
Chia seeds – 2 tbsp
Maple syrup / date paste/ jaggery syrup – 4 tbsp
- Soak almonds overnight. Grind with 6 cups of water and make a milk.
- Soak sabja seeds and chia seeds overnight.
- Roast cashews, almonds etc and coarsly crush
- Mix almond milk, date syrup, seeds and refrigerate for 2-3 hrs
- While serving add cut fruits and garnish with the crushed dry fruits.
Contributor: Meenakshi Maheshwari