- 10-12 small bananas
- Soak 1 tbsp of chia seed in 2tbsp of water
- 3 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1.5 cups of oat flour
- 2.5 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- pinch of salt
- chopped dates and almonds (optional)
- Mash up about 10-12 small bananas.
- Soak 1 tbsp of chia seed in 2tbsp of water.
- Mix in 3 tbsp of peanut butter into the mashed bananas
- Add 1.5 cups of oat flour, 2.5 tsp of baking powder, baking soda, pinch of salt, soaked chia seed with water and fold.
- Add in chopped optional dates and almonds (I did)
- Bake at 180C for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool on the rack before slicing.