Oats Masala Roti:
1 cup gluten free oats flour
1/2 cup ragi flour
1/4 cup finely chopped onions
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)/ methi leaves/ radish leaves
1/2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
salt to taste
1 tbsp peanut butter/ sesame butter
Oats aata for rolling
- Combine the ragi flour, oats flour, onions, green chillies, coriander, salt and 1 tbsp nut butter and knead into a soft dough using a little water.
- Cover with a lid and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 10 equal portions and roll each portion into 125 mm. (5″) diameter round using a little oats flour for rolling.
- Heat a tava (griddle) and cook each roti, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve with peanut curd raita.
Contributor : Saee Bapat