Ingredients:1) Chana dal : 2 cups( or can take 1 cup Chana dal and 1 cup Moong dal)
2) Cabbage finely chopped
3) Ginger 2 inches
4) Green chilies 2/3
5) Coriander and cumin seeds powder 1 tsp
6) Salt to taste
7) Coriander leaves chopped 1/2 cup
METHOD:1) Soak Chana dal for 4/5 hrs
2) Strain to remove all water.
3) Wash and finely chopp cabbage.
3) Grind the dal with green chilies and ginger
4) In a bowl , take this mixture and add cumin and coriander powder, finely chopped fresh coriander and salt as per taste.
5) Mix well and give roll shape( if mixture is found watery then add Besan as required ,to give firm consistency )
6) Steam these rolls in steamer or idli stand for 20-25 mins.
7) Cut it in small pieces and garnish with chopped coriander leaves.