Curd Free Dahi Wada
(Makes 30 small wadas)
- 250 GM urad daal
- 250 GM moong daal
- 2 tbs black pepper
- Pinch of asafetida
Salt to taste
- 2 cups vegan curd ( peanut curd /soya curd)
- Soak both the daals together for 3-4 hours
- Grind it and make a fine paste with ribbon consistency.
- put it in a big vessel ,add salt and beat with hand or spatula for atleast 10-15minutes.
- Cook them in an appe/paddu vessel without oil .
Remember to keep the flame on sim mode.
After cooking soak them in hot water for at least a quarter hour.
Then take it out and squeeze the water out.
- Soak in vegan dahi and and serve with imli-dates chutney.
1 cup Imli
1 cup dates
1 tsp cumin powder
1 tsp chilli powder
2 tsp jaggery powder
salt as per taste
- Wash and boil imli and dates (de-seeded) together.
- After that churn them and seev.
- Boil with black salt, cumin powder, redchilli powder and required jaggery.
Contributor : Meenakshi Maheshwari