- 1 and half glass warm water
- 3 spoon of jaggery
- Half spoon eno
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium bowl of gram flour
- Coriander lives
- Grated Coconut
- 1 lemon
- Musted seed
- Curry leaves
- Salt , jaggery add in warm water and mixed together.
- In separate bowl, take gram flour and add the above water in it.
- After that, add lemon juice.
- Add eno … put this batter in steamer (in plate)…
- Do dry tadaka with mustard seed and curry leaves
- Add some more jaggery water let it boil for 15 minutes
- Cut steamed khaman and pore that water..and garnish with coconut and coriander.