It is a very easy recipe and has all the right combination of mineral, vitamins and calcium in it. The best part is children love it.It goes very well..if you are planning Italian or Indian cuisine .So go ahead and try the yummy soup😋
3 to 4
- 4 to 5 medium sized Tomato
- 2 to 3 carrot
- 1 to 2 beetroot..(Beetroot plays a very important colour changer…so soup can go from orange red to purple ). You can add more or less,depending on your taste
- Half cup of fresh grated coconut
- Salt n pepper according to taste
- Basil or coriander leaves according to taste
- Half inch of cinnamon stick
- Take all the vegetables and chop them coarsely.
- Then add all the vegetables, cinnamon and 2 cups of water in a pressure cooker .Give it 2 to 3 whistles.
- Once done, strain it and keep the liquid portion and cinnamon stick in a pan.
- Grind the remaining portion in a mixie.
- Now strain it, into the same pan with the liquid portion.
- Simmer it for around 10 minutes.
- Add salt n pepper according to taste.
- You can add Basil leaves now or when you serve.
Can serve with baked bread croutons.
Can also sprinkle pasta,pizza or chilli seasoning.. according to taste.
Contributed by: Soni Agrawal